Attached with tractors, the rotary disc harrows are featured with unique design. As per client's requirements, we manufacture these in different specifications of "number of discs". It features stable stay bar, adjustable tilling depth and easy to operate plow shovel. These are the modern agricultural implement which are used for removing the stubble of various crops like sugarcane and others and then mixing them into the soil for increasing the fertility. Some features of rotary disc harrow are listed below:
- Garud rotary disc harrow combines work of 3 machines viz disc plough, disc harrow and rotavator
- Ideal to remove stubble of banana, caster, cotton, grass, maize, sugarcane, vegetable, wheat, etc. Also, the equipment mixes the stubble into soil, increasing it's fertility
- Garud rotary disc harrow creates a finest bed in 1 or 2 passes, before or after rain
Rotary Disc Harrow is a conventional farm device that is a perfect combination of discs in a frame that they are designed off-set so that they are not parallel with the general direction of the device.
They slice the ground and cut over a slight bit to enhance the result. In rotary disc harrow, the disc is powered through a drive from the tractor enhancing the quality as well as the depth of tillage when reducing the load and enhancing the efficiency.
- Its rigid design and penetration depth adapts it to a heavy discing in the tough soils, even as the unit attachment to tractor.
- Cutting as well as digging aggressiveness is adjusted with hydraulically controlled operational depth makes sure easy discing in the small areas as well as corners.
- Angle adjustment provision provides complete protection of implement as well as tractor from the excess load along with no twisting
Available in : 8, 9, 10, 11 disc